The Property is zoned General Commercial and located in the city limits of Douglasville, GA. The Property offers 11.76
acres and two residential dwellings. The Site provides 656' of road frontage on US-78 E which is a main corridor
connecting several populous cities. It is in close proximity to interstate- rail- and plane. Due to the level topography- characteristics- location- and frontage this Property accommodates commercial development or light industrial use.
The Opportunity offers frontage on US-78/ Bankhead Highway. US-78 is a main corridor through the city connecting several populous counties. The site is approximately 1 mile East from The Downtown area. The property offers an address of 12057 Bankhead Highway/ Veterans Memorial Highway.
- The Opportunity presents two residential dwellings and the remnants of a car wash.
- The Property offers a total of 656’ of road frontage on Veterans Memorial Highway which is a main gateway. US-78 E/ Veterans Memorial Hwy connects several populous cities.
- The Site appears to have a varying topography with road frontage being mostly level. Due to the lay it will appeal to different sources of development.
- The 2018 daily traffic count produced by the Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT) shows the property offering a daily traffic count of 14,200 vehicles.
- The Opportunity is in close proximity to Interstate– rail– and plane.
- Due to the topography– characteristics– location– and road frontage this property accommodates commercial development or light industrial use.
- Zoning: General Commercial with residential dwelling being legal with non conforming use due to property age. Improvements are “grandfathered in”.