11 acres on Abares Road in Monroe County, Georgia.
The property is located on Abares Road, ¼ of a mile south of Abares Road and Highway 18. This intersection is located less than 5 miles west of the Highway 18 and Interstate 75 interchange.
- Located less than 5 miles from Interstate 75, with convenient access to Atlanta and Macon.
- Convenient access to shopping in Forsyth and Bass Rd/Riverside Drive in north Macon, with retailers such as Bass Pro Shops, Publix, Belks, Barnes & Noble, Dillards, and Dick's Sporting Goods.
- Good school system with convenient access to private schools in north Macon like Stratford Academy, Middle Georgia Christian, Tatnall Square, and First Presbyterian Day.
- The 3,500 Rum Creek WMA, 5,600 acre Lake Juliette, and the 35,000 Piedmont National Forest are located within 5 miles of the property.
- Last tract remaining in Abares Estates.