The property on Jailette Road in Fulton County has a level topography with 250' of road frontage and is only minutes from retail, public transportation, the interstate and airport.
The Property is approximately 8 miles west from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport– 3 miles from the Camp Creek Market-Place and I285. The property is identified with the address of 3855 Jailette Rd SW, College park, GA 30349.
- The Property offers a total of 250’ of road frontage on Jailette Road. The road is a county maintained asphalt drive.
- The site appears to be level in topography with all of the acre-age in forest. The forest consists of a mix of timber varying in age. Several mature hardwoods are located toward the front of the property.
- Camp Creek Tributary runs the width of the land.
- Zoning: Property Class is identified as Residential Large Tract with land use being Agricultural/ Vacant. The land is located in the City limits of College Park.
- The Market: The Opportunity is minutes from Commercial Retail– Public Transportation- Interstate– and Airport.
- Due to the topography– characteristics– location– and road frontage this property accommodates residential development or commercial/ industrial improvement.